The Orangery, Goldney Hall

Bristol

Set in ten acres of beautiful gardens in the heart of exclusive Clifton, the Orangery at Goldney Hall was built by Bristol merchant, Thomas Goldney in 1714. With its air of informal elegance, the Orangery is a graceful setting for special occasions at any time of year.

Go to The Orangery website Show contact details